Six Pack ABS Exercises

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Summer Ready Abs

Daily 1000s Of Peoples Are Getting 6 Pack Abs From This Method

                

>>  Be Sure That You Will Never Get Six Pack Abs Unless You Know These Strategies <<

 

I have people come up to me all the time in the gym asking for fitness advice or tips. One of the most common questions is "What do I need to do to get a six pack?". I usually then reply by saying all you need to do is some cardio and probably change up your diet. Then they respond by saying "I do all those ab workouts why don't I see a difference?" then I proceed to explain why they do not notice a change in their appearance.

No matter how many ab blasters or ab crunches you do, you will never see your abs unless you eliminate the abdominal fat covering them. Ab workouts are crucial to do, as a matter of fact I do them every day. Doing these abdominal workouts, strengthen and largen the abdominal muscles. Which is great if you have a low body fat percentage.

Now there are two things you must do to reduce body fat percentage. Cardio is the first part I am going to discuss. Doing cardio burns calories which leads to a lower body fat percentage. Take about 20 minutes at the end of your workout and dedicate it to cardio. You will notice some changes in your appearance if you consistantly do cardio.

Okay so that was the first part, the second half has to do with diet. If you eat right people will see that you eat right. Get on a diet that limits you to a certain amount of calories per day.

So do some cardio, stick with a good diet, and throw in some ab workouts and you will be ready for the summer!

Jacob Thomason Founder of http://www.traintilyougain.com

Labels: , , , , , ,